September 28, 2011

Pooh Bear Could Teach Us All About Love



Pooh Bear seems to certainly have referred to friend, Piglet, when he said, "If you live to be 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day so that I'll never have to live without you!" Grab the Kleenex. He then said something I promise to tell my husband and 3 little boys, "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.I suspect he took that line from Jesus. I don't know if he had a copy of Proverbs, but he got it--much more than most of us. "A friend loves at all times,and a brother is born for adversity.". 17:17. "Love your brother as yourself. Phil 2:3.mPooh understood that he was actually suppose to love Piglet more. He seemed to understand the power of love. "It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails" and that of faith, hope, and love, the greatest was love. 1 Cor. A2:13.


The World seems to not even get what Pooh Bear did. Selfish ambition and a lack of heart that throws those aside who no longer serve their purpose is the rule, rather than exception. Fortunately, I am extremely blessed by a few women who get it, like Pooh, even more so. I've never met many of them, but they're family--make mo mistake. Without naming the ones who know who you are, "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together..there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think..and I'll always be with you." ~ Pooh Bear & Me.